Like

Activity Feed





Cosmic Son of Simon Bolivar - My blood is 200% oil, and my revolution claims human death. Yap, I'm from a city beyond mortal, and try to make the gringos understand?!, Oh Jesucastro! Too much cart to go nowhere. I'm CHUBB CHUTTHOR. I'm MF taking down the Capitalist Nomine Matrix TriniTrip of yankee sapiens, jewish cantropus, monodic catholics..., chévere!...: what the wack?!, the re-mormon-publican?, give him a telethon, a Brand new bimbo, an armored van..., OMG, this Jesucastro DONOFRIO speaks about, MF!!!): I despice those who dare to fight in his heart a rate other than that imposed to me by my Empress, oh my War Goddess, my rica Xango, chévere! I know. Oh, not DONOFRIO, not again - No! OK I’m in The Snow: I’m the Holy Royal Hard-Ball’i’Varian SocialMedialist Chubb Chutthor Jack Ass Zulu Oil God..., U better remember You Potomac Secret Suits WashingHonkyTonky DC VietCongGrassMen Suckers...: am the MF Chief of Chiefs. U‘ll Never Find My Infra-Caribbean Headquarters, Chévere Guevara! My KinKDom name, mi VENEZUELA..., qué rico!, cool for the mule!!, Chévere Guevara!!!, yummy for the tammy: ah..., HA HA HA: IMPERIALISTOS!!!, la CIA said so... Such yankee sapiens CRAP I gotta tolerate distracting me from distraction... Cerdos!!!, majunches!!!, this TROPICANCERIALIST TO CARIBE OR TO BE CARRIED stink'n'kink thing-tank bling-bang ANTI-REVOLUTION so called EVOLUTION que la jerga se va a ir a la verga, oh my chévere Xangó, my gooditica Godess of Herodes, I'm the Reversed Roberto Carlos, Xangó, Chévere, Chévere: QUIERO TENER UN MILLÓN DE ENEMIGOS qué es ésto de q me llaman el Sea Monkey Bolívar!!!, I ain't no MUMMY...yet!!!, MF, ¡la pinga que la singa!, CHÉVERE!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario